Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 294 - October 21

It's been a while since Fred's made an appearance here. I figured it was about time. And, he was nice enough to provide me with a photo-worthy moment this afternoon when I happened to have the camera outside to try to get some shots of the toddler.

I have two pictures today... one that shows the way Fred is more often than not these days, and one that was my "picture-worthy" shot.

So, Fred's getting up there in years (he turns 8 in a week... not so young for a big dog!), and he's definitely lost some of his get up and go. He'll give it a try and chase a toy or run around a bit, but it doesn't last long anymore, and he spends more time just lounging in the sun.

What gets him up and alert everyday, though, is the sound of Jason's truck rolling up the road and backing into the driveway. Today, I didn't even recognize that Jason's truck was one of the ones that drove by the backyard until Fred popped up and sat staring at the front of the fence/house. That was my notice that Jason was actually home. Crazy dog loves his Jason!


No comments:

Post a Comment