Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 297 - October 24

I did a lot of stuff around the house today while the kid was at Mom's Day Out (and later when she was napping). Because of that, picture opportunities were few and far between. Besides, the kid is better for video these days - the things coming out of her mouth are killing us!

So, in the interest of full disclosure, I actually took this one last week. But the same stuff is all still in the same place, so I'm using it today.

This would be my outside fall decoration. One of these pumpkins is going to get the Buzz Lightyear treatment later in the week (we bought some plastic Buzz things that stick into the pumpkin), and one is theoretically going to be carved. I think I'd rather keep them this way so I can make them last through Thanksgiving, but I think Jason REALLY wants to carve one this year, so I might lose out on that.

For now, though, it looks pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment