Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 285 - October 12

Today was a productive day around here. At the top of my priority list was going through Michaela's toys. I had to cull out the things she's not using much anymore to either save for hypothetical child #2 or add to our ever-growing "Sell" pile.

Culling her toys means emptying her four bins (individual toy boxes, kind of... keeps the toys fresh, theoretically), getting rid of stuff, and reorganizing them since new toys all end up in whichever bin is out when the new toy comes home, and I like to mix it up a bit. As I reorganized the bins, I divided up all of the toys between them and then I was left with....

.... a pile of ducks.

The child has been obsessed with rubber ducks since she was old enough to pick out her own toys (thus the rubber duck themed first birthday), and we've grown quite the collection over time.

And, yes, there are now at least four ducks in each bin.


No comments:

Post a Comment