Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 359 - December 24

I have about 10 pictures that would be great for today. And, eventually, once the other blog shows that Michaela's had her 3rd birthday, I've had a baby, and the last 5 months have happened, I'll put them all up over there.

But in the interest of saving myself some editing time, and in keeping with the whole picture a day thing, I'll limit it to just one picture.

I have a handful of cute ones of Cate in front of the tree this afternoon. And of Michaela tonight (complete with very wrinkly dress). And of the gifts under the tree.

But I had to go with this one of Cate. This baby makes the most hilarious faces! Jason said she was saying, "You just got a bunch of pictures of me. Why are you still taking more???"


No comments:

Post a Comment