Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 348 - December 13

Caught up again....

I have two pictures for today because one was the one I planned on, and the other is too adorable not to use.

For the first time in months, I think, we finally went on a family walk this afternoon. Jason got home from work at a decent time, it was beautiful (though just a little chilly), Michaela needed to run off some energy, and I really didn't want Jason to have to take Fred later after Michaela was asleep because I have too many things to do to wrangle a baby.

So I had to snap a quick picture to document this fairly momentous occasion. I'm hoping we'll be able to do it more often through the rest of the winter/spring (i.e., till it gets too hot to go before 10pm again).

And the second picture is Cate's adorable squinchy-faced smile. I can't get enough of that! (Complete with finger in mouth.... the usual these days courtesy of a little teething.)




No comments:

Post a Comment