Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 350 - December 15

Waaaaaaay back, months and months ago, before Cate was even born, we somehow figured out that there was going to be a Disney Live show here in Mobile. I think we may have been at Disney World at the time, actually, and we decided it would be a fun pre-Christmas outing with the big kid.

Today was finally the day for the show. Of course, Michaela woke up not feeling well this morning, and even vomited once. We hadn't told her about it yet, so we had that going for us. I stupidly decided to open my mouth, though, and then crossed my fingers that she'd be better after some more sleep and some food.

And she was.

So we headed to the civic center this afternoon, to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and a whole bunch of other Disney characters sing and dance; and to eat popcorn for dinner. Michaela loved it, so we did, too. And the bonus was that Cate was fascinated by it, too! I'd say it was worth the wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment