Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 341 - December 6

Here it is, December 9th, and I'm finally back-tracking to the 6th. I'm glad I've been taking the pictures, but getting them posted is a whole other story.

So now I can't even remember what happened on Thursday...

I think I just hung out at the house with the girls. Oh yeah. I had big plans to go to the post office and then it never happened. And then I took Cate to the doctor for her 4 month check up (a couple weeks late).

She was up to 14lbs, 9 oz., and 24.5 inches long. She's tracking right along on her own growth curve (right in the 50th-ish percentile), is meeting all her milestones, and has been referred out to see an ophthalmologist because her bottom eyelashes on her left eye seem to want to grow up and into her eye instead of out. We'll see how that plays out.

Meanwhile, she's recently come to really enjoy her playmate and has figured out how to chew on stuff, kick the big whale pillow on it, and also make noise by kicking toys, too. That lasts about 10 minutes and then she's ready to do something else, usually. Seems familiar!


No comments:

Post a Comment