Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 349 - December 14

Christmas time is such a great time for mail. Usually we just get a lot of junk and bills, but Christmas brings cards (lots of 'em thanks to a card exchange), packages of Christmas presents (some are even for the adults in the house), and, sometimes, unexpectedly little things from friends.

Today a little box came in the mail for me. It was super light and in a small box that wasn't sealed at all, so I initially thought that whatever had been inside was lost.

Instead, I grinned a silly grin as I opened the box and found the perfect Alaskan ornament from my friend, Christina.

What kind of former inhabitant (and still official resident) of Alaska has a Christmas tree without an XtraTuf ornament on it? Thanks to Christina, that's not something we need to consider here anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment