Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 336 - December 1

It's DECEMBER!!! I've kept up. I've taken a picture almost every single day again this year (there are a couple cheater posts with recycled pictures). I have a month left only! It seriously seems like yesterday that I was looking at how to get the first year of the blog printed (still haven't done that yet), and trying to decide if I wanted to keep up with this for another year. And here I am... last month!

In keeping with the over-arching theme of my days, I have pictures of the kids today. There's no real explanation for them. Michaela asked to go "chalk" after her nap, so Jason took both kids outside and I eventually joined him, camera in hand.

I was trying to get a good picture of the sun over Michaela's shoulder and now I'm looking forward to the photography workshop I'll be going to in February to get even better at this kind of shot. And since I took a picture of Michaela, I had to take one of the Bug, too.

(I can't decide between the two of Michaela, so I'm posting both.)





No comments:

Post a Comment