Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 353 - December 18

Again, I'm a day behind. But at least I got all my cookies baked yesterday, so that's why!

I like Tuesday and half of the Thursday mornings. We don't have anything scheduled on those days (the other half of the Thursdays are MOPS days), so we can relax a little in the morning and take time to just be lazy and enjoy each other's company. Of course, by "we" I mean me and the girls. Jason doesn't get that luxury, but someone's gotta earn a paycheck!

Yesterday morning Cate actually woke up before Michaela, so I fed her and then heard the loving (ha!) call of, "Mooooommmyyyyy!!!" shortly after Cate was done. I left Cate in the middle of the bed and went to get Michaela, who then joined us in my room. I was just getting ready to scoop Cate up and head out to the living room to get the day started when Michaela climbed up on the bed to say hi to Cate.

I wish you could see Cate's face a little better in this picture, but she was smiling an enormous smile (Michaela is still the only one who can make her laugh on a regular basis) and just basking in the attention from her big sister. And it looks like the love is at least a little mutual, judging by Michaela's smile, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment