Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 208 - July 27

I so wish I'd thought to pick up my *real* camera instead of my iPhone for this one today. Keep in mind, the actual camera was closer to me than the phone, too... so that was dumb.

But any camera is better than no camera for stuff like this - especially since it's the best way to share with Daddy all the silly things Michaela does during the day.

She initially ran away telling me she needed her glasses because she had to go to Target (while pushing around her pink shopping cart) to pick up some stuff. So off to her bedroom she went to get some glasses. When you've got about five pairs of sunglasses, why not choose the silly Melissa and Doug turtle ones, really? And once you've got those on, it just makes sense to flip up the shades!

Such a nut!


No comments:

Post a Comment