Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 201 - July 20

It's a two picture day. It probably could've been at least a 6 picture day, if not more, but I got it down to these two. I just couldn't decide between them in the end, though.

For whatever reason this morning, Michaela decided it was a good day for a tutu. She went into her room at one point looking for her megablocks, which are up on the top shelf of her closet, and must've seen (and thus, been reminded of) her tutu. So out it came. And I'm not going to lie - part of me was a little happy that Kinder-Gym was cancelled last-minute because that meant I didn't have to try to explain the tutu there, since she insisted on wearing it.

We got the tutu off of her to play at the playground (Plan B after Kinder-Gym cancellation), ride home, swim, eat lunch, and take a nap. But then it went back on. I caught these shots this afternoon as she was playing and generally running around. All while watching Toy Story (3, I think... all three of them have now replaced Nemo in the continuous loop in the Blu-Ray player).

*sigh* I just love this kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment