Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 182 - July 1

This kid has such an imagination! I have no idea where she comes up with stuff, but it makes me so happy to see her developing these thoughts and ideas on her own!

In the past two days, she's been fascinated with the Boppy pillow. I honestly have no idea why it ended up back out in her room when we got here (probably because it was just packed with her bedroom stuff and got unpacked with it all), but it sits on the floor between her crib and the rocking chair. She's played with it a few times over the months, but she's been dragging it all around the house in the past couple days.

Yesterday, she wanted it on the chair as an extra cushion. Today, it was the beach. I'm not kidding. She moved ALL her Little People toys off the Little People mat, laid the pillow next to it, and then laid down like this and told me she was "layin' at beach!"

Yep, the beach in our living room. Whatever makes her happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment