Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 197 - July 16

I knew this day was going to come around eventually in my 365 project, but I had no idea it would happen this fast!

What day? Michaela's birthday!!

She turned 2 today. I don't know how this much of the year has gone by so quickly already. But I REALLY don't know how two years have gone by since she joined our family. In some ways it seems like she's always been here and in others it seems like she was just born yesterday!

In any case, her request for her birthday this year was a Nemo cake and orange balloons. She got both, though I think the orange balloons were a bigger hit than the Nemo cake! The cake went over very well, though!

Happy Birthday, Lady-lou!!!! (aka Sweet Girl, aka Kiddo, aka Michaela) Mommy and Daddy love you more than you can imagine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment