Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 206 - July 25

For the first time in months - literally - I took the dog for a walk tonight. In cooler weather, we all go together, but since the summer heat really kicked in (back in April... ok, maybe May), we've been waiting until after Michaela's in bed and it's a little cooler, and only one of us takes Fred. I've been making Jason do it for various reasons, not the least of which is that I'm lazy.

But it was pretty cool out tonight (79 with 95% humidity when we set out, so it felt a little warmer), and I'm trying to step up the exercise on my non-Zumba nights, so I decided to go.

Besides the fact that I tried to kill the dog by walking a smidge faster than he's used to, I was also treated to a pretty night sky as the sun was getting ready to set.

With my trusty iPhone and the Hipstamtic app (with John S lens and Ina's 1969 film), I came up with my picture for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment