Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 194 - July 13

I'm not gonna lie... this was a last-minute desperation picture tonight.

I spent a good part of the afternoon today trying to start mapping out our Disney trip this fall. The irony of this is that I still haven't figured out what I'm doing for Michaela's birthday party on Saturday, but at least I know where I'm eating dinner on September 21st (and 29th, in case you wondered).

So this was my arts and crafts project this afternoon... homemade calendars of our two-week trip. One calendar has all the park hours for the time we're there so we can accurately plan which days we want to go to parks. The other calendar is my fill-in-the-blank calendar to help us try to decide which activities we're going to do on which days.

I think normal people would use a spreadsheet or something like that. I'm old fashioned and I like a pencil and paper for this kind of thing. Now to fill in the blanks....


1 comment: