Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 185 - July 4

Happy Independence Day!! And Happy 235th Birthday to our wonderful country! Like most Americans, even with the faults our country can have, I feel very blessed to be from here, and to live here in freedom.

That said, I wasn't feeling very festive today. I'm not sure why, but I definitely put my cranky pants on this morning. Because of that, I saw a lot of my bedroom, my Kindle and the backs of my eyelids today as I tried to get rid of the crankiness. So there was no picture taking today.

Instead, you get another shot of the kid from yesterday. We made a visit to Chill yesterday afternoon. We've learned not to try to go after dinner... the kid gets too tired and no one has a good time. So we went between naptime and dinnertime yesterday and we all enjoyed our frozen yogurt and some time together.

And, look... another picture of the toddler actually looking at the camera/iPhone!


No comments:

Post a Comment