Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 196 - July 15


It was date night last night!! And I ate way more than I'm used to, with way richer foods (pork belly anyone?), so I wasn't feeling well enough to get this done last night.

We dropped the kid off at Parent's Night Out (PNO) at Watermelon Patch and headed to True Restaurant for fancy schmancy dinner.

The fun part of having a young child - and set hours for PNO - is that you end up getting a 6pm reservation for dinner and having the whole restaurant to yourself for a good portion of your meal. I should post that picture as a bonus...

So the night started off with a yummy, refreshing, sparkly beverage for me, and a happy spouse across the table. From there we ate delicious food, drank good wine (and beer for him), and generally just enjoyed each other's company with minimal discussion of the kid!

When we picked up the girl, we signed her up for next month's PNO, too. We definitely don't want to miss those opportunities!!!


And here's the bonus empty restaurant picture. Not a good one since I snapped it over my shoulder on my phone, but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment