Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 56 - February 25

At one point today, between all the rain, the light in the living room was absolutely perfect to snap a few quick pictures of Cate playing in her exersaucer. I got a couple of Fred, too, but I had to stick with Cate today. One of the pictures had me running for the photo album of pictures of me my mom put together for me when I graduated from high school.

A little back story - lately, one out of three people makes a comment to me about how much Cate looks like her Daddy. I guess for a little while there, she was looking a smidge like me, but everyone thinks she's looking more and more like Jason. I can't say I disagree, but, every once in a while, there's a glimpse of the Waitt side of the family in there.

Today was one of those days.

So we have Cate at 7 months and a week. And then we have me (a picture of a picture, so not great quality) at somewhere around 8 months judging by the Christmas things in the background.

Who looks only like her Daddy??



No comments:

Post a Comment