Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 43 - February 12

On Sunday, Cate woke up with what looked like pink eye. Not wanting to expose anyone at church, I put some breastmilk eye drops in it, got ready, and took Michaela to church with me, leaving Jason at home with her.

It cleared up really quickly, we went about our business on Monday, and then, BAM!, woke up to a really sick girl this morning. She had a fever, was super stuffy, and then nicely threw up on Jason (literally on Jason) twice. Thank goodness he was home for the holiday (Mardi Gras, ya'll), so he got the brunt of it instead of me.

After cleaning himself up, he headed out to the last of the season's parades with Michaela, and I stayed home with Cate, where I proceeded to just sit in the rocking chair and cuddle her for the rest of the morning and into the afternoon. Poor baby was so miserable, I had to even wake her up to feed her (and she never misses a meal).

So this was my view for the better part of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment