Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 42 - February 11

Cate has raised the bottom lip curl to an art form. She doesn't get upset often, but when she does, she uses the pouty lip to her full advantage. I've been trying to get a picture of it for months and finally succeeded tonight.

Every night, she takes a short nap just after dinner. Tonight, we were having fun dancing and watching Michaela put on her nightly dance show, so I didn't think Cate would nap. Then she got sleepy all of a sudden, and I apparently was not quick enough to pick her up.

Don't worry. Just after I took the picture, she got her cuddles and then fell asleep for about 20 minutes or so. I HAD to get the picture, though, so she cried for a couple seconds longer than usual. I just wish I'd gotten a better representation of her pout. This is good, but it's not even the best one I've seen. Her Daddy will never be able to say no.


No comments:

Post a Comment