Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 53 - February 22

So I said I would try to get a picture of myself up here every few weeks on a Friday.

It's Friday and the only picture I took today has me in it. Well, at least half of me.

This is how I spent my morning (and yesterday afternoon, and yesterday morning, and the afternoon before that).... cuddling a sleeping baby. I don't know what's up with her, but she hasn't wanted to sleep during the day unless she was sleeping in my arms. This afternoon she finally slept in the swing again for a nice, long nap, though, so maybe we've turned a corner.

I had other plans for things to do this morning while Michaela was at Mom's Day Out, but, oh well. These days won't last forever. Might as well soak up the cuddles while I can and I can always do the dishes tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment