Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 55 - February 24

It was a matching dress day around here today. I know it's hard to tell, but I'm really not generally a fan of the matchy-matchy thing with siblings. Of course, the more I do it, the more I think it's adorable.

Anywho... today was matching dresses for church, made by my friend, Jana. She makes and sells children's clothes at J.Marie Designs and she's super talented! She made these dresses quite a while ago, but it's either been too warm or too cold for the girls to wear them. Today was finally just right.

I'm pretty impressed with myself that I managed to get pictures before we went to church - and we were still on time. And I did it alone!

The girls got so many compliments on their dresses. Aren't they adorable?




No comments:

Post a Comment