Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 35 - February 4

Success! The kid finally actually ingested some of the food we gave her! We've been trying all kinds of stuff and she's just had pretty much no interest. No worries since the "bewb juice" (as we like to call it) will stay her primary food until she's one, but it's always fun to watch them try new foods and see how they react.

I have two pictures to show off our girl eating pieces of a hunk of steamed sweet potato (next time I'll roast them). I'm almost 100% sure that she actually swallowed some of it. You can't tell by the pictures that she was actually enjoying it, but she was. And the second picture cracked me up because it was an accidental one. I was trying to start videoing, but I still had the phone set on still pictures and I got that one.

I laughed all over again tonight when I saw it again. She doesn't look very smart!




No comments:

Post a Comment