Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 97 - April 6

I feel like the only thing (person) I've taken pictures of lately is Michaela. I'm sure that doesn't bother the grandparents that follow the blog, but I'm starting to feel like maybe I need to branch out a bit.

I did take a picture of my grilled cheese sandwich at dinner tonight... only because I found it funny that I was eating grilled cheese for dinner because it was requested by the toddler when I was doing my menu planning this week. You can tell it's just the two of us by our menu!

But then, after dinner, the toddler got in her pj's and we headed out for a pajama walk. The dog NEEDS a daily walk and hasn't been getting it while Jason's been gone, so I took advantage of the after-dinner light we're getting now, the fact that the kid didn't need a bath tonight, and the fact that the temperature was perfect for the hairy beast (Fred), and headed out for a short one.

Michaela thought it was totally cool to go in her jammies with no shoes, and didn't even argue about having to be in the stroller (though you totally can't tell that from the look on her face). Score one for Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment