Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 111 - April 20

I've been playing a lot of catch up lately. To be honest, I'm having a hard time staying motivated to keep up with this blog anymore. What keeps me going is that it's a somewhat easy way to record what goes on in our daily life and, if and when I ever get around to getting each year published in a book, it'll be fun to be able to look back at it. If it weren't for that, I think I'd quit.

At least I'm still taking a picture every day. I just might not get it up on the right day. So here's yesterday...

Michaela wanted to play with Fred. Sometimes that works. Sometimes it doesn't. Yesterday, at least for about five minutes, Fred felt like playing, too. So they rolled the ball back and forth to each other. And, yes, Fred uses his mouth to roll the ball back. It's hilarious to watch and has been keeping us entertained for about six or seven years now.

Michaela thought it was great that he was really playing with her. Until he gave up about two minutes after I took this picture and laid down completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment