Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 116 - April 25

I'm breaking the rules all over the place this week. I've got three pictures today. When you see them, you'll understand why. It was just too hard to choose, and I actually could've used at least one other one, too.

So as to not make the thumbnail on FaceBook about my birthday again, I'll start with the pictures of Michaela and finish with my birthday week stuff today.

First thing this morning, Michaela hauled out her Olivia "trunk"out to put on her dress up stuff. That stayed a theme throughout the day (when she wasn't at school or asleep), and she greeted Jason with, "Look at my arm warmers!!" as he walked in the door tonight. Then she put his boots on. You'll note in the picture that she's holding something red in her right hand and a telescope in her left. Those are the other parts of the dress up kit - she wanted to make sure she had it ALL.

Later, after dinner, she put it all back on again and somehow ended up in the laundry basket (her car). I don't know how that all went down, but it made us laugh and made for good 366 pictures!

And finally, in celebration of birthday week, Jason (and Michaela) sent me some chocolate covered apple slices from Edible Arrangements. Mmmmmm.... DELISH!! (Just like you've always said, Mom!!!) And don't worry, it's almost my actual birthday, so you won't have to hear about it too much longer!





No comments:

Post a Comment