Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 102 - April 11

On FaceBook over the past month or so, I've mentioned my two favorite things about being pregnant: eating more than an actual 1/2 cup serving of ice cream (though I'm still buying the slow-churned light stuff... no need to go crazy), and feeling the baby move around.

I don't know if I've mentioned my least favorite part. It is heartburn.

I had it with Michaela, too. But I think it started way earlier this time around and I seem to be getting it for no apparent reason. I'm pretty sure water and ice cream are the only two things that have not triggered it.

Today's picture is, fittingly, a nice shot of all of my choices for heartburn relief. Tonight I chose to go with some papaya juice (first time trying that) and ice cream. I don't know if ice cream actually works, but I like to think it does. And it's the most delicious choice. The jury is still out on the papaya juice, though the papaya enzyme tablets seem to work ok on a not-so-bad heartburn day.

Only 15 more weeks (or so) of this. Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment