Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 112 - April 21

I have two pictures for today. I probably could've done a third, but in the interest of sticking close to a picture a day, I'm just going with two.

Although Michaela is featured prominently in both these pictures, it's actually more about Jason than her.

Specifically, it's about the two very different sides of Jason. There's the side that builds things using power tools. And then there's the side that paints his daughter's fingernails.

Many thanks to whoever it was that posted the PVC pipe sprinkler on Pinterest originally. I think it'll be a HUGE hit on a day when it's not cloudy and 72 degrees out.

And many thanks to Bella's mom for doing a Girl's Day Out birthday party this morning, at which my daughter didn't want to have her nails done. Because then she wanted to do them this afternoon and she got to have a daddy manicure instead of one at the birthday party, thus providing me with a great picture opportunity for today!



No comments:

Post a Comment