Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 118 - April 27

It was my birthday!!! (Now that it's Monday and I'm finally getting to this....)

I woke up stupidly early (which means before the kid) and Jason left a little late for work so he could drop the dog off at the kennel for the weekend, so when I walked out to the living room, I was greeted with a, "Happy Birthday!" and the best flowers I've ever gotten.

They came from our front yard and he did such a good job of putting them together! It definitely started my birthday off the right way!

(It did not end the right way.... there's a whole long story about the kid not liking her toddler travel bed (or being too excited to sleep), a swap to a pack n play over two hours after bedtime, a nightmare just after midnight, and then a toddler being the only person to actually sleep in the king size bed the rest of the night! But I'll focus on the positive.)


No comments:

Post a Comment