Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 236 - August 24

It's the day I've been waiting for since way back on February 9th when I posted my last haul from the Wee Exchange. Now Michaela's all ready for the winter!

For $178.20, including $16.20 in tax, I got 3 short sleeve shirts, 10 long sleeve shirts, 1 gorgeous Gap Kids cable knit hooded sweater, 3 pairs of pants (one of them a pair of Gymboree ones that match a shirt we got at Wee Exchange last time!), 2 sweatshirts, 5 dresses, a lined rain coat, 2 pairs of shoes, a Radio Flyer tricycle, and a camp chair.

I went a little over budget, but it was worth it for three of the items - the trike, a beautiful Gymboree sweater-dress w/leggings and that amazing fancy Laura Ashley dress all the way to the right in the picture. That's going to be Michaela's Christmas dress and it was the deal of the century.... it still had the tag attached. The tag said that original retail price was $175, though it was sold at a discount store for only $69. I got it for $20. Did I mention the tags are still on it? The top is velvet and the skirt is embroidered silk.

Silk.

Silk.

It's a good thing she loves her dresses!!!

Although the dress was the deal of the century, I'm also pretty happy that she's got a bunch of playclothes to wear to "school" now, too, since she came home the first day with strawberry juice all over the front of her. It's nice to have cheap stuff that I don't mind her ruining! Yay for Wee Exchange!!


No comments:

Post a Comment