Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 224 - August 12

Unlike my friend, Melissa, who managed to have her Project 365 picture up before 8am this morning, I almost forgot mine today!

The funny thing is that I purposefully took this picture today, just for this and then almost forgot to post it. Go figure.

Anyway, I tried to get this same picture yesterday, but was too lazy to pull out the real camera. So I tried to get it with a cell phone, but every time I asked her to smile, she started jumping up and down, too. Taking a picture of a moving child with a cell phone and expecting to have anything other than the background in focus is pretty silly. So armed with a camera that I can control the shutter-speed on, I got what I wanted today.

Michaela has two uncles, my brother and Jason's brother. Both of them (and their families) gave her birthday presents a little late this year, with my brother getting her gift to her while we were visiting, and the one from Jason's brother's family arriving while we were gone. The similarities don't end there, though.....

Check out what Michaela's holding....


1 comment: