Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 223 - August 11

It can be unsafe to leave a toddler unattended to take a shower. Or it can be funny.

I had to leave her alone this morning because I made the silly assumption that a lack of a nap yesterday and a super late bedtime last night would've resulted in a toddler tired enough to sleep in this morning. What does one thing have to do with the other? Well, I chose not to set an alarm since I thought she'd sleep in, so I didn't get my shower done before she got up. That's not usually a good thing.

Thankfully, Michaela was on her best behavior this morning. Other than visiting me a couple of times, and stepping on the scale at least once, she kept herself occupied in the living room.

Of course, I wonder what exactly she's doing to stay occupied when she's not right near me, but as long as I don't come out to anything broken, I'm usually too busy catching back up with her to give it much thought.

She left me a hint this morning, though. This is what I almost stepped on as I walked through the living room. Does anyone know if an obsession with diaper changes translates to readiness for potty-training??



No comments:

Post a Comment