Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 229 - August 17

Now that AT&T has been out to fix the phone line the landscapers accidentally cut with a shovel yesterday, I can get caught up on yesterday's post! (We have DSL for those wondering how the phone affects the internet...)

I was disappointed that I couldn't get this picture up yesterday! I was so prepared... having taken it right around 8 in the morning (how about that, Melissa... you're not the only one who can get your picture done that early!!). I couldn't believe I wasn't able to post it!

So yesterday was Michaela's first day at her Mom's Day Out program. Since I worked for her first year, she's obviously not a stranger to daycare, but with a year at home with me under her belt, this was a pretty big switch in the routine.

And I LOVED it.

Oh, Michaela liked it, too... only she got pooped out about 2.5 hours into it and I had to go get her early. She's not used to 4 hours of activity in the morning, so I'm going to have to work her into staying for the whole time. She'll head back tomorrow and I think I'll bring her a little late and pick her up before lunch... hopefully 2 hours will be manageable for the first few times!

Here's my girl in her play clothes, with her backpack all packed and ready to go!


1 comment: