Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 232 - August 20

More of my office for today...

I've been on the hunt for some more storage for my office so I could pull my paper crafting supplies out of their rubbermaid totes in the closet and get them in a more accessible place. This will also allow us to turn our file cabinet around and make it easier to get to, keeping our filing issue from getting out of hand like it normally does!

I found a storage system this week at Hobby Lobby that is made specifically for paper crafting supplies, so it fits 12x12 paper, along with pretty much everything else I needed to put in it. Jason and I put it together today (with a little "help" from Michaela - you can imagine how that went) and I moved my stuff out of the closet!

So now all of my crafting supplies are in one place, easy to see, and easily accessible. I think that probably means I have no excuse for not hand-making our Christmas cards this year. Time to get on it!

(Notice the stack of papers to the right of the TV? That's the "tamed" file pile... it's only about two months worth of stuff... we had about 10 months worth at one point!)


No comments:

Post a Comment