Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 151 - May 31

I've made it through 5 months now! How about that!! Even if you're not impressed with me, I have to say I'm pretty impressed with myself! Some days, like today, are a little less good in the capturing a picture department, but I've taken at least one picture every day (except maybe one). And even on the day(s) I cheated, I think it was only because the picture(s) I took was unsalvageable.

So, that gets me to today... another iPhone picture. I did carry my camera to playgroup with me today, complete with a couple lenses, but I never took it out of the bag. Go figure.

Thankfully, the kid and the dog were happy to provide me something to take a picture of tonight, though. Of course, the camera was still in the car, but the phone was handy.

This is Michaela giving Fred some love. I'm pretty sure it's her way of making up for the fact that she's sitting on him. He's such a great dog, though. His tail was wagging the whole time she was sitting there!


No comments:

Post a Comment