Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 123 - May 3



I have two pictures again tonight, but only because the second one just adds to the hilarity of the first.

I have to apologize for the color on the first one. I had my white balance set for outdoor light and just grabbed the camera to try to get the shot without changing it for indoor lightbulb light. So I edited the best I could, but it's still a little yellow/weird. You get the idea, though....

And the second shot was part of my attempt to recreate the first one, so at least the lighting was right, but I couldn't get her to do the same thing again because she just wanted to see the picture.

She's lucky she made us laugh like this tonight because today was one of those days when you question why you ever wanted to be a mom. *sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment