Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 122 - May 2

I'm making up for lost time - or lost kid pictures - today. I just couldn't pick one, so I'm breaking the rules again. Mostly I'm happy I got a couple pictures of her smiling and being funny after how grumpy she was this morning!! She caught the cold I'm getting over, so we had a rough morning of being cooped up in the house. She obviously needed to get out of the house as much as I did because she was a much happier girl when we went over to the playground across the street after Jason got home this afternoon (a deflection from swimming).

This first picture cracks me up because we've apparently gotten past the make-funny-faces-at-the-kid-to-make-her-smile-in-a-picture phase. Now, apparently, she just makes funny faces back. This was courtesy of Jason apparently sticking out his tongue and wiggling his fingers near his ears or something. So I'm going to have to come up with good tricks for getting her to smile because if I say, "Smile!" she yells "Cheese!" and makes a weird scrunchy face. And if we make faces, she does this....

The second picture is the usual these days, and something that I think Kinder-Gym is encouraging. She LOVES to hang from anything. She's been having a blast doing little exercises on the low bar at Kinder-Gym and now tries it absolutely everywhere. You can't tell very well from the angle of this picture (I chose it for her smile!), but her toosh and feet are, in fact, off the ground. I want abs like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment