Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 146 - May 26

(Stop reading now, Christina... it's another Michaela picture....)

First I have to say that I can not believe that this picture was taken with my iPhone. It's not that the quality of the picture is so good it's hard to believe that. It's that I can't believe I forgot my REAL camera at home.

We went to the park specifically to feed the ducks this morning. She's never fed ducks before, and she was pretty excited at the prospect. (This is a kid who's first birthday theme was ducks. She likes ducks. A lot.) I remembered the bread, so that was good.... but no camera. I realized it about halfway there and we were already late, so I didn't have time to go back for it.

At least the iPhone takes decent quality pictures now, thanks to the recent upgrade. But still, I'm disappointed. I'll be taking my friend Amy's advice and re-staging this one at a future time!

The most important thing, though, is that she had a blast. Sadly, she also donated a sippy cup to the duck habitat (she fell and it rolled right off the bridge and into the water), which was devastating for at least five minutes. But she powered through when tempted with the fun of the near-by playground.

Ducks fed, and time for swinging, post-sippy cup mishap. All around, a good day!


1 comment:

  1. She's getting so big. It's hard to believe our girls are almost two!! *sigh* Not ready for that! I love that you are capturing so many pictures of her. You will love having this published into a book and all the little details you've captured! You are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete