Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 124 - May 4

I tried to use a non-kid picture today. I really did. It was so nice out that I had the windows open all day (we've been firmly in air conditioning territory for a while now) and the sheers blowing in the breeze were just really pretty. But it didn't translate well in a picture.

So instead we get funny kid again. We got to head out for a walk during daylight hours today (also something we haven't done much of lately because it's too hot for Fred), so I grabbed the camera. Which stayed in place hanging around my neck because there was nothing to take a picture of during the walk.

But, when we got home, Michaela provided some great entertainment and picture-taking in the form of "driving" her Mickey Mouse power wheels car. She will NOT push the button - still - to make it go, but she'll let Jason push her around. Then she decided she wanted to push it herself.

As always, my goofball...

No comments:

Post a Comment