Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 132 - May 12

My apologies for being a day late on this. Blogger was down last night, so I couldn't get a picture up. I was ready early and everything... I think I logged in at about 9 last night - very early for me! Plus, I was prepared during the day. I took a bunch of pictures of garden stuff and Michaela and had plenty of pictures to choose from!

I decided on a garden one... this is one of 10 tomato plants we have growing in the garden. So far, only the cherry tomatoes have actually yielded ripe, edible fruit, but I don't think the others are too far behind. Take, for example, this awesome topsy-turvy tomato!

I don't think this grows a tomato better than, say, the ground, but it's a fun novelty, and if you live in a place where you can't plant a garden, it's a good alternative! And it's fun to see the plant curl around to get to the light. (Meanwhile, the other topsy-turvy, which was made for peppers but is currently home to strawberries, seems to be doing pretty well, too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment