Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 152 - June 1

Today we started the second session of Kinder-Gym. Michaela LOVES going to "gyn-NAS-tics." Loves it. Mostly she loves to bounce on the trampoline. (Have I shared this before? I feel like maybe I have.)

Anyway, Jason had a night flight tonight, so he got to come to gymnastics with us, which meant I got to bring my camera. Before I share the picture, I can say that my child's face bounces a lot when she's bouncing. Talk about an ugly face! Which is why there are no pictures of her on the trampoline.

Instead, we have a picture of her second favorite thing... hanging from the uneven bar and making herself into a taco. She attempts to do this while holding onto the two chairs in our living room on a regular basis. That would be the downside of Kinder-Gym.

Here's our little monkey....


No comments:

Post a Comment