Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 170 - June 19

In the interest of full disclosure, and since I'm not ashamed to admit when I'm cheating, I did not take this picture today. In fact, it'll be very familiar looking since I posted a nearly-identical one on Friday.

I wanted to post this one on Friday, but I couldn't because I couldn't let Jason see what we were up to before we moved onto crayons and markers during our arts and crafts time. We started our craftiness with fingerpaints! These are not your average fingerpaints, though... they're Color Wonder paints so this Type-A mama doesn't have to worry about the mess!

Anyway, I had Michaela make handprints and I turned the handprints into a card for Jason for Father's Day. So, although this is a picture from Friday, it still fits for today since it was documentation of making a card for Father's Day.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!


1 comment:

  1. Color wonder paints DO melt if they get too hot - then they are a nasty mess! Make sure you keep them inside your air conditioned house (not the car...)

    She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete