Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 161 - June 10

I'm a cheater.

There, I admit it.

I didn't leave my house until dinner time tonight (it was a sit-around-and-read-books-to-Michaela-all-day kind of day here - oh, and laundry, too. Lots of laundry.). So I went back to the Alaska pictures since choosing only one per day was a little bit cruel anyway. I'm reserving the right to do this whenever I need to for the rest of the year, too. So there.

Yeah, no old copper mine in my backyard. Wouldn't that be cool, though? I could probably find ways to take pictures of this same old building for days without doing the same thing twice.

Oh, and I love that I remembered that my camera actually shoots in B&W. With my old one, I could only convert after the fact. It's better when you can shoot that way to begin with.


No comments:

Post a Comment