Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 153 - June 2

Today's picture is just silly. At least to me. I actually laughed out loud when I was putting my shoes on this morning.

I decided to take Michaela to the mall for the morning. I had some things to return and it was HOT out already at 10 this morning, so I didn't want to hit up a playground.

No playground meant I ditched my usual flip-flops and classed up my feet a little. The fact that these shoes were my choice today when only a year ago it would've been Keen hikers or, if I was feeling "dressy," Dankso's, just made me laugh.

What a difference a year can make!


And, because this picture just cracked me up, I had to post a bonus shot. Michaela was trying on all her sunglasses this afternoon while we waited for Daddy to come home.


No comments:

Post a Comment