Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 160 - June 9

I'm finally caught up!

And today's picture gives a little bit of a glimpse as to why it took so long (it's 11:30pm... I've been working toward this since about 2 this afternoon) to get caught up.

It started because I just wanted to edit the pictures. But then I was behind on clearing off cards, backing up files and what-not, and then 7 hours, a trip to Walmart for DVDs and some dinner later, I finally got to where I wanted to be this afternoon.

At least I got a picture out of it.

Here we see my laptop (which had zero memory left on it), the big monitor, a stack of already-burned DVDs, a tower of 100 (minus a few) DVDs, a note pad, a card reader, and an external hard drive. Oh, and a general mess since my desk is a disaster and was in no condition for someone to actually work at it!

I think I have all my back-ups done now, though, so at least I got that done, even if it took that long to edit less than 10 pictures. *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment