Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 154 - June 3

I'm going back in time here, now that I've finally caught up with some editing from my trip.

We're starting out with a picture I didn't actually take, mostly because I forgot I DID take some of Michaela right before I left and this was one Jason texted me while I was gone.

A little while ago, we cashed in some Pampers points (finally - we'd only been saving them up since we bought our first package way back in July 2009) to get Michaela the awesome Radio Flyer inch worm/caterpillar. How many of you remember having one of these as a kid??

Surprisingly, the 8-10 weeks delivery wait was only about a week and it showed up the day I left. Obviously, she likes it, and I like to think it was a nice distraction from the absence of her mommy for a few days (or, she didn't really notice I was gone).


No comments:

Post a Comment