Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 98 - April 8

I'm breaking the rules today. I just couldn't decide between these two pictures.

First is the kid. With ear protection. We bought these for her before our Disney trip last year to protect her sensitive little ears from all the loud noises she'd encounter. She wouldn't wear them. Now she takes them out of their storage spot every once in a while and asks one of us to put them on her just because. She wore them for no less than 15 minutes today, in the living room, while just playing happily with her toys.


Second is the kid's mess. Seriously. Some days I wonder if I'm running a daycare or just have one child with me. You'll notice that today's mess extended all the way to the kitchen! For what it's worth, it all gets cleaned up every night (she enjoys chucking the Little People into their bags), but it's EVERYwhere during the day. One day I'll get my living room back. One day.


No comments:

Post a Comment