Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 105 - April 15

A month and a half ago, we went to a couple Mardi Gras parades. Out of those parades (or, as Michaela would say, "ah-rade"), we got giant quantities of bead necklaces. Giant quantities. Half of these have found a home in Michaela's pink Little Tikes shopping cart. Nearly everyday, she pulls at least a few of them out to drag around the living room. Every once in a while, they even make it around her neck.

Today, she decided to try to put them all on at once. And then when I tried to get a picture without her knowing, she caught me. So I tried to get her to stand in some good light (might as well take advantage of it if she's going to pay attention to the camera). That was almost as funny as just seeing her with the necklaces on. In case you wondered, back light is not good light. But I could not get her to turn toward the windows to save my life!!

And she posed. She's a goober.


No comments:

Post a Comment