Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 102 - April 12

Two things first:

1) I think I should just rename this "The 365 Days of Michaela Project." Then I could stop trying so hard to take other pictures.

2) I'm breaking the rules again today and posting two pictures. It's just too hard to decide. I'm impressed I even got it down to two (ok, I'll give Jason the credit for that) since I had about 10 that I edited tonight, but I just couldn't pick one of the two, so we get both.

We had an Easter Party with our playgroup this morning, complete with an egg hunt. It took just about a minute for Michaela to figure out the connection between carrying a basket and the eggs scattered around on the ground. Once she got it, she didn't want to stop and didn't quite understand when they were all gone. That was, of course, until she figured out there was good stuff in them! In this case, the party-planners put things like goldfish, fruit loops, fruit snacks and some with jellybeans and mini kit-kats (Mommy got those!).

I'm now REALLY looking forward to the Hunt we're planning to go to on Saturday at Bellingrath Gardens!


No comments:

Post a Comment